I feel like I’ve been such a “Debbie Downer” lately with my barely treading water posts and laments, or maybe it’s just how I’m feeling today. It’s high time for a gratitude list:
I am grateful for:
- The divorce paperwork getting signed, not necessarily a thing to be happy about, but there is gratitude in getting the process over with
- My sister being able to watch the kids the remainder of the summer. The daycare battles were epic and now they’re over. She’s also taking them overnight so I can get ready for next weeks camping trip.
- The Great Clips app. I found a place with zero wait. I was going to ask for a “high and tight” but opted for a shorter version of my regular. 🙂
- Mechanical aptitude. I was able to fix my son’s bike. You’d have sworn he won the lottery.
- Mattresses. I miss them. The couch is comfy, but I need to get my bed figured out.
- Cold press coffee.
A modest list, but that’s ok 🙂