- All the paperwork is in for the house refi
- Found a “last resort” option for paying off the ex’s share of the home equity that doesn’t require selling kidneys or my soul.
- Had to make a tough choice yesterday that I think will be for the best for the healing process for the next while
- Bedroom is coming together slowly, but surely.
- I think a dumpster is in order for the rest of the house though
- I acquired a new (to me) 50″ plasma tv, needs a part but should work fine after.
- Bank accounts are slowly getting sorted out. It looks like I may have some folding money after the legal debt is paid off
Indeed, new normal is just getting started. Maybe one day something(one) besides a guitar, and a cat (not shown) will get to share the bed with me.